Starting point: research & planning
We start with a simple and solid foundation that guides every decision going forward.
- Crystal clear objectives, goals and milestones
- Measurable behaviors and outcomes
- Detailed definitions of your audience
Clear direction: strategy & tactics
We move on to strategies and tactics that will accomplish your objectives and reach your audience.
- Relevant platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, blog, etc.)
- Appropriate tactics (e.g. email, search, pay-per-click, etc.)
- Audience and context-specific messaging and content
- Calls to action
Path: execution & measurement
Now the fun part. We execute our plans and measure their effectiveness.
The performance of goals and conversions establish value and give us essential feedback.
- Is your audience finding you where and how they should?
- Are they responding favorably to your messages and to your content?
- What does their behavior tell us about what we’ve designed?
- Educated adjustments are made as necessary.
- Goals, metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Pre-defined targets